Registration Opens for our next worship services: Monday @ 10am
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT:
- Online registration is required to attend service weekly and is nontransferable. Please note that on-site registration is not available.
- Self-Health survey must be completed prior to entering the church. You will be asked to show a cleared submission at on-site check-in.
- Each person including children/infants must have their own registration.
- Everyone will be seated by the ushers. Seating is honored on a first come, first-served basis.
- Everyone must enter through the St. James Place entrance located at 36 St. James Place.
- Temperature checks will be required at the entrance.
- Upon arrival onto church property and while on-site masks must be worn at all times.
- We’re asking that everyone leave the sanctuary immediately following the worship experience.
- Please refrain from physically touching, embracing others, unless invited to do so.
- Sunday Only: Proof of vaccination must be uploaded with registration.
- Saturday Only: Always maintain 6ft social distance.
- Food or beverages are not allowed.
- Offerings will be collected during services, but members are strongly encouraged to maintain online giving if already doing so.
- In-person Sunday school, children and youth services are not available currently. Sunday School is still available on Zoom.
If you are interested in attending Sunday’s in-person service, please register by the Wednesday prior. Registration starts each week on Mondays at 10 am. Once you complete the online registration form you will receive a confirmation email. The Self-Health survey will be available on-site.
Within 24 hours prior to service a health survey will be distributed for completion. On the morning of worship, you agree to complete the health survey by answering the following questions:
- Are you feeling sick? (example include a new cough, headache, weakness, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, loss of appetite, chills, etc.)
- Have you traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days?
- Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) why they were ill and you did not have appropriate PPE?
- If you answered YES to one or more then please stay home
Please note that masks are required for the duration of your time while at the church.